Saturday, December 22, 2018

Boxed Chronicles Raw Feelings!

Out Da 📦 Box!


The time he keeps giving you unapologetically inappropriate excuses for nothingness.


📦🎭§Jack in the Box Chronicles§🎭,📦

You sprang forth with drippings of fiery components of the​ stuff real Men are composed from long ago.  Brains and Bronze!

You keep the element of surprise as your TOOL to conquer my throbbing womanhood!

I feel you are IN my body ON my mind and CONSTANTLY flowing in my veins. YOU ARE A HEART THROB!💘💋🌹

You exert a silent force on me of lustful submission to your every oral whim.just. a whisper of your Voice a sighting of your soul and never know when you will capture my essence. I am suspended in time.

Quick pray tell what you do to me MAN.
Exorcise YOUR TOOL! WEAKEN YOUR SPRANG CLAP.  BACK IN THE BOX, SWEET. NOW

I WANT TO NOT LOVE YOU STOP THE SPELL. I CANNOT RESIST YOUR Dominance IN MY LIFE.

I love you too much!

THE END!

Signed,

Seeking JACK IN THE BOX !🎁


:~ Linette💋🌹💋

No comments:

Post a Comment